Heart Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Of The Wolf

You are a Wolf, Will you be a Fae or a Brute?A Leader or Loner?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:12 am

This land is free of others, he thought, rolling in the sweet green grass. Axel was young, but strong and brave. He had been looking for a piece of territory to call his own ever since he left his pack as a yearling. He had traveled far since then and had grown clever and wise. His wish was to find the perfect place to establish a pack of loyal wolves whom he could teach and protect. He sat up, looked through the tall threes, and saw the blue sky so farabove him...He felt at home, finally. Jumping up, Axel started to mark his borders, occasionally stoping to howl jubilantly, "This is my forest! I will guard it with my life! If you long for peace, join me!"

Last edited by Sun and Moon on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Chloe~
I hear a male wolf`s message in the distance.He wasn`t too far away.I threw my head back and answered him."I will join you."I trotted on trying to catch his scent.I did and followed my nose right up to him.THen suddenly I looked up,and there he was!

I smile shyly.
Back to top Go down
https://wildwildwolves.rpg-board.net
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 am

Axel's ears pricked. He sat down, staring curiously at the shewolf. "Hello. What's your name? Why are you out here alone?" Then, remembering his manners, he got up and the wolves smelled each other. "I am Axel, and I own this land."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Chloe~
His smell seeped up my nostrils,tickling my nose.I sneezed.
"I am Uh um,Chloe.I am kinda looking,for a male."
I say nervously.Then I backed up a few steps looking at the male wolf,
so called Axel.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:21 am

Axel laughed heartily. "Oh really?" The shewolf smelled nice, but he was cautious. There wasn't much about personality that you could tell from smell. He wagged his tail. "Well, I'll be willing to protect you and take you into my pack. I admit I will be needing an alpha female when the time comes, but I'd like to get to know you better first. If that sounds fair?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:07 pm

I wagged my tail looking down at my sharp claws."Yes,it is."I agreed.I walked closer examining him.His red eyes kinda freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:10 am

"Great!" Axel barked and stood up. He smelled the shewolf less cautiously, trying to get her smell memorized, seeing as they were packmates now. "We should probably find a den," He said, looking at the fading sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:31 pm

My eyes narrowed as I glanced up at the disappearing sun."Yes we should,somewhere close to a river,good hunting always near a river or lake."I began to walk glancing in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Axel trotted beside her, more relaxed than she was. He was new to these woods, but could smell or hear nothing amidst the fallen trees and creeping vines. When he finally heard the soft rumble of water and smelled cool evening air, he nodded toward his companion and broke through the treeline to find a swift, deep river cutting through the sand. On the other side was more forest, but the ground was bare and soft, with rocks here and there. It looks like a great place for something to have built a den, he thought. But they'd have to swim to even be able to search the opposite bank for an abandonned fox or badger hole.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Chloe~
Almost like I read his thoughts.
"We can swim across the bank.There might be a deserted den there."I trotted ahead of him and dove int othe chilled water.I doggie paddled in circled,trying to get used to the water.Then when I was ready to swim across,I swam.When I reached land,my front nails gripped the sand.I grunted and shook my coat out.I shivered from the cold water.
Instantly I started to smell around for any signs.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Axel followed her, jumping right in without any regard to the temperature of the water, making a huge splash. When he got to the other side, he shook heavily, sheets of water flying off of him in every direction. He started to look for signs of small footprints or markings. After a few minutes, by a scratched up old tree, he found a large, partially caved in hole. "I found an old badger den!" He exclaimed, and started to dig up the part filled with sand.
When he was done, it was deeper and wider than he expected. "It should do for now," he said, feeling the chilling night breeze cut through his coat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Chloe~
I smiled and walked over to the new den.I pushed at some sticks with my nose so I wouldn`t cut my belly.I climbed in smelling around every spot.I enjoyed this large den.I layed down in the corner curled up in a tight ball.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Axel- I lay down next to her, just enough to be friendly and just far away to keep it at that. Not that I didn't trust this wolf, but my first priority would be to get my pack on it's feet... In the morning.
(Wanna end this topic?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:20 pm

(If you want to.I don`t mind if we keep on going or we end it...)

Chloe~

*Zzz*
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:51 am

A black glossy coated pup burst out of the bushes. He noticed some wolves in a large den. He said without hesitation, "Hello! Hiya friends~ Friendly friends~" He wagged his tail vigorously. He gazed at the den in curiosity. Sparky wobbled over closer to them. "Hi!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)   Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axel Stakes a Claim (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1