Heart Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Of The Wolf

You are a Wolf, Will you be a Fae or a Brute?A Leader or Loner?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shasta is Waiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:10 am

I sit down, staring blankly into the open prairie sky. Where are my wolves?! That's how I thought of my pack, though I may not lead them. They are MY wolves, who I would protect no matter what. I may be a shewolf, but I was strong and skilled in battle. It was my main job to defend my packmates, and especially my alphas. But Black Heart and Silver were no where to be found. I had been off to help mark borders and now no one was answering my howls.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Black Heart~
I prick my ears forward hearing a howl.It was Shasta.I threw my head back,answering her.I nuzzled Silver and looked at Demon telling them to take charge.I trotted towards the sound of Shasta`s howl.I saw her sitting alone and quickened my pace.I nudged her softly telling her to follow me.I didn`t know how she got seperated from the pack.
Back to top Go down
https://wildwildwolves.rpg-board.net
Gold Horse

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Silver~
I nuzzle Black Heart back perking my ears when I hear Shasta howl. I point my nose toward the sky and howl back trotting after my mate. I go into a run when I see Shasta slowing to a stop when I get to her.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 am

Demon- I followed Black Heart, snorting a quick greeting to Shasta as we moved on together. She had wasted alot of our time, looking for her.

Shasta- "There you are! Finally!" I bark out the greeting to my alphas and follow them at a quick pace. We were together again, where I could make sure they were safe.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Black Heart~

I rolled my eyes,she was so commited.I began to trot at a rapid pace,my nose to the ground to locate the rest of the pack.I howled a short,high note,hoping the other memebers would answer.I paused listening and hoping for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Silver~
I smile and trot beside Black Heart at an easy pace with my ears perked, listening for the rest of the pack after Black Heart howls.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:13 am

(I think Demon will be about 5 and Shasta about 3 years old)

Demon- I stand slightly behind Black Heart, shouldering past Shasta. I didn't really pay much attention to her usually, and she didn't get in my way. In my book, that was a great relationship. I didn't scan the terrain for other members, I wasn't too eager for anyone to rejoin us. The more wolves, the more annoyances.

Shasta- I ignore Demon as he gets past me. Position next to Black Heart didn't matter much to me, it was loyalty I cared about. I pricked my ears, leaning forward, searching for a sign of movement or the slightest noise to reveal the presence of another wolf. If it was one of my pack I'd greet them, but if it was of another pack... Well, we'd see what Black Heart decided for me to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:04 pm

(I will control the others until they get chosen...)

Christine~
My ears didn`t prick when I hear a howl,nor did I answer it.I hated this pack and everyone in it,especially Rocco.I lingered near the back eyeing Amy.Looking for a good time to attack.I saw Amy sit and lick her chest.Perfect.I thought.I pounced on her from behind scruffing her and giving her painful nips.

Amy~
I squealed,then started to whimper,lowing my head and tucking my tail.

Abby~
I snarled and bolted towards Christine,my lips peeled back and my ears down.She backed off facing me.I snapped a dozen times at her scaring her into a bush.In the bush Christine squealed and whimpered like Amy.

Rocco~
The thought crossed my mind of leading the females somewhere else and starting my own pack,but I answered Black Heart walking slowly towards his way.When I found the oppurtunity,I would use it.

Black Heart~
I spotted the others,rolling my eyes at Christine.I was greeted by the cowering Amy licking my muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Silver~
I smile when I see the pack and run toward them then watch Rocco causiously, I never trusted him and never would.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Shasta- I rush forward, trying to restrain myself enough to keep behind Black Heart and Silver. I lick Amy and Abby, growling to myself when I see Amy's new wounds and her shaken composure. I hear a rustle in the bushes, and reluctantly mumble a hello in the direction of who I smell as Christine. I dislike her, though she is one of my dear pack. How can I want to protect a wolf who harms the others in my pack?! I knew she hated all of us, and she was useless except when it came to bickering needlessly or scaring Amy half to death. I was happy to see the others though. Amy and Abby were nice, dedicated members of Black Heart's pack, and my friends... And even Rocco, power-crazed as he may be, had his moments.

Demon- I hang back, stone still as the night while the others exchange greetings. I see how submissive and beaten Amy looks, and spend a few moments staring at the bite marks on her neck. They were obviously done angrily, but if the attacker (who was probably Christine), had the intention to kill, they were going about it all wrong. I imagines Amy alone, scared and shivering. How easy she would be to pick off without Abby coming to her rescue all the time...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Black Heart~
I nod motioning for the others to follow me back to the den.I kept at a stedy pace theough the long pace.My eyes were narrowed.I could see the den just up ahead.

Rocco~
I stood still for a moment clenching my teeth hard together.Then I reluctantly followed rolling my eyes and snarling at Christine whenever I had a moment.

Christine~
I quickened my pace and lunged forward nipping Rocco`s tail.Then I slowed smirking.

Abby~
I smiled softly at Shasta then saw Christine and Rocco having conflict.I gave Shasta a look.She was the peace maker of the pack.Then I obediently followed with Amy trailing not far behind.
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Silver~ I follow Black Heart trotting beside him effortlessly, my eyes on the den.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Demon- I follow, careless as to whether or not we sleep outside or in tonight. The night was my home, if I ever had one, but it was gone much too quickly for me to even acknowledge its coming. It was just like day, but darker, like day always should be. I could feel Shasta and Abby and Christine all getting worked up, for different reasons- Christine because of Rocco's presence, the others because of her reaction to his presence. I grunted and rolled my eyes. Shewolves were nothing but trouble.

Shasta- I tag along beside Amy, growling quietly at Christine should she take out her anger at Rocco on her. I'm happy that we are nearing our den, though- We can all sleep safe and together tonight.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Black Heart~
I slowed my pace as we approached the den.I yawned and walked into the den.I stood in the den for a moment and watched the others.Then I finally layed down,tucking my muzzle under my tail.I dind`t fall asleep.I listened to the sounds of the night.The wolves howling from Fallen Forest,the frogs croaking,the grass rustling and my pack bicking amongst themselves.

Christne~
I slowed my pace to a snails.I nipped Amy hard on the rump and walked under a Weeping Willow where I usually slept.I hated the pack and would never sleep with them.Even if it was below zero.

Rocco~
I snarled when Christine passed and made my own detour from the pack.I wlaked near the stream and stood there glaring at Demon and Black Heart.Oh how I envied them.
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Silver~ I slow down to a walk when we retch the den, and follow Black Heart inside. I lay down beside him, and watch as Christine walks over to a Weeping Willow tree and Rocco walks over to the stream. Sighing, I curl up into a ball with my muzzle under my tail.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Demon- I stand still in the black background as everyone around me falls into their places. I watch the den, where Black Heart has disappeared. Now there was no more for me to do. I see the two loose ends of our pack- Rocco and Christine- go off and isolate themselves. If we were to be infiltrated, neither of them would stand a chance alone. The thought makes me wet my lips. A good fight... Something I hadn't witnessed in a long time. But even if those two ended up dead, it would hurt no one. We would go on, like we always had. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Shasta. My ears perked, and before I realized it, I had taken interest in a wolf besides my leader. I retook the pose of carelessness, but still watched her from the corner of my eyes. She was heading off towards the trees... Strange...

Shasta- Everyone was back. All of us were safe... And yet... None of us were together. I sighed. My pack wasn't very close. We were in small cliques, divided amongst ourselves. I wandered off a bit, not too far from my beloved companions, but off into the trees. To be alone. I almost laughed at the irony.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Abby and Amy~
We curled up outside the den next to each other knowing we had to give the alphas enough space so they would not be cramped inside.

Abby~
I noticed Shasta leaving,that is werid I thought to myself.

Black Heart~
Warily I fell into a light sleep.

zzz...
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Demon- After what may have been a few minutes or a few hours, Shasta crept back into the den. She made hardly a sound, slinking in the night, probably putting forth her best efforts as to not wake anyone else up. When she had disappeared into the warmth and safety, I decided that it was best if I, too, retired. I walked swiftly to the outside of the den, where I could keep an eye on my leader and not have to feel too close to everyone else. I slept lightly, my dreams drifting across the real night landscape. How I wished to be readying for a battle...
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Silver~ I fall into a light sleep
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:39 pm

***Morning***
The Sun slowly began to creep over the mountians.
The Bees started to buzz and the Birds started to chirp.
It was a warm but windy day.
It was a perfect day.

Black Heart~
I yawned blinking my eyes a few times.I stretch and stood.I walked over to the river still half asleep.

Rocco~
My eyes suddenly blinked open in a creepy way.This was my chance,right now Black Heart was unaware.I stood without a sound and silently crept up to him.When I was within leaping distance I sprung.I aimed to land on his neck but I landed on his back.I snarled and bit at his spine trying to force him down.

Black Heart~
I turned my head around and snarled.I snapped at his neck just inches away.Then I grabbed his left fore and bit hard.Not hard enough to break a bone just hard enough to pain him.Then I pulled at the leg pulling him off.My hair bristled upon my spine,when he was off.Rocco was crouched low trying to submitt and escape the pain he was about to have.I darted at Rocco biting him at the neck area,giving him deep gashes.When my fangs were bloody and so was Rocco I left to the river.I lapped up little water and returned to the pack.

Rocco~
I whimpered softly crouched low to the ground.WHen Black Heart walked away I stood up taller still slightly nervous.

Scar~
I watched the commotion start and then end.I snorted.Rocco gave up so easily.

Christine~
I chuckled as I saw Rocco being a bloody mess.I loved to see him be in pain.
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Silver~ I wake up hearing two wolves fighting and stand up walking out of the den quickly to see what was going on. I see Black Heart and Rocco fighting and sigh, was he ever going to give up. I walk over to Black Heart when he returns and nuzzle him then walk over to the river and lower my head lapping up the water quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:18 am

Demon- I lay still, opening my eyes and watching Black Heart teach Rocco a lesson. Though I would have loved to join in the punishing, I know my leader would not appreciate me helping him; it was his job as Alpha to assert his power and no one elses. Though I cannot see why he left Rocco alive, or at least still includes him in the pack... My cold eyes are unblinking as I think of ways to destroy the rebellious male...

Shasta- I turn over a bit in my sleep, hearing the faint sounds of growls and snapping teeth and then falling back into my dream...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Black Heart~
There was an important reason for keeping Rocco alive.He was one of the best hunters in the pack. I licked at my wounds.
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Silver: I sit down and yawn looking around then stand back up and walk back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Shasta- I wake up abruptly. "Rocco," I grumble, blinking my eyes as I yawn and stand up. "Cut it out already." I stretch, then limber out and wag my tail, licking Silver's face with my ears back. I like how she smells. She's a good alpha... Rocco's just annoying. I look over at him, his pride beaten down. "Don't you know that you can't beat Black Heart? You've spent so much energy on wasted efforts. Just to make trouble." With her strength and pack restored, Shasta was bolder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shasta is Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shasta is Waiting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of The Wolf :: The Prairie-
Jump to: